Monday, October 19, 2009

Okay, so I am very new to the world of blogging. It's been something I've been thinking about for a while. I've come to realize it may be just the forum to meet women who are going through the same issues that I am. I hope it works :)

I have had very aggressive rheumatoid arthritis for the past 9 years. In that time, I have been on countless medications, have had many ups and downs, faced big mobility issues, and have had two surgeries (one total elbow replacement, and one resection to FIX that replacement. Fun times). My disease has not been under control lately, and I'm aiming to fix that.

See, here's the thing: I've got babies on the brain. Big time. Ask my boyfriend, he'll tell you :) And the thing with rheumatoid arthritis (aka RA) is that you can't just get pregnant any ole time. There has to be planning, around meds, flares, surgeries, etc. So, I'm really hoping to find other women in the blogosphere that knows what I am going through (and other cool people, by the way. I do have other interests: food, the environment, books, movies). So, I know you're out there, lets support each other, mmmk?

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you've joined the blogosphere! I hope you find the answers you seek.

    Love,
    Me

    ReplyDelete