Sunday, November 15, 2009

Mmmmm :)

I just wanted to write a post about how much I love cheese.

Soooo goooood. And I'm not talking about neon orange cheddar here. No, no, no, I'm talking about triple creme brie, creamy blue, goat cheese covered in ash, other cheese with ash in the middle (what's up with ash? WHO CARES - soooo goooood), and curds. Sweet, delicious, save my life curds. Curds on their own, in poutine form, straight to my mouth, squeaky curds. If curds don't squeak, they ain't good curds.

Cheese is good when it's on it's own, in a salad, on a cracker, paired with fruit, on pasta, melted in the oven with maple syrup and walnuts then scooped up with really nice crusty bread. In case you haven't noticed, I've eaten some really good cheese lately.

This post is brought to you by the Dominator, who just got back from Montreal (land of lovely cheese and sweet mother-in-laws who buy said cheese).

No comments:

Post a Comment