Monday, November 16, 2009

Walking? What a strange concept :)

Soooo, I finally got my long-awaited appointment with the physiotherapist last week. My goal was to get an ankle brace to provide some much needed stability to my left ankle. And that is exactly what I got in the form of this:

www.aircast.com/index.asp/fuseaction/products.detail/cat/1/id/6


Awesome!

Hopefully I will be getting my custom-made orthotics this week as well, and I'm really hoping that with the two of them combined (plus meds kicking in, please?) I'll be able to go for walks!! Imagine that! Or, even just walking down the road to work!

It's too much. I can't handle it.

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for walking! I'm really happy that you'll be more mobile now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh god, me too! It's exciting stuff, this ankle brace business :)

    Why didn't I think of this sooner?

    ReplyDelete