Thursday, August 19, 2010

Help a Maid of Honour Out!

Hey folks!  Well, in less than two weeks my bestie is getting married :)  And, as the title of this post suggests, I am the maid of honour.  And, one of the duties that comes along with that is giving a speech.  Now, I could go on and on about how much I love my friend and how happy I am for her, but I'd like it to be coherent and a little bit relevant to the day.

So, my plea is this: does anyone have any suggestions for me for a non-religious, slightly quirky speech on my best friend's wedding day?  I've been working on it, but I need more cohesion.

I appreciate any and all suggestions :) 

Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Make sure to use, In the spirit of love & friendship.

    Spirituality is so much different the religious beliefs.

    That is my suggestion.
    Tazzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, that's a good line! Thanks Tazzy :D

    ReplyDelete