Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Working Gal

I officially went back to work today!  Well, technically last night I went in for a few hours to help figure out where to put crap, and what to throw out.  Ahhh moving, how I hate you.  I'm planning on working three mornings this week and possible the same, or a little more, next week.  My hip is doing great, it's just the rest of my body needs to catch up.  Also, re-adjusting to working at an actual desk and chair, as opposed to sprawled on my couch with my feet on the coffee table, has already been a challenge.  I'm exhausted, to say the least.

It probably didn't help that I was woken at 4:30 by hordes of mosquitoes trying to kill Dom and I in our sleep.  Our bedroom walls/ceiling currently look like a crime scene from our revenge.

Going in to work today actually made me feel like a normal, contributing human being.  This past winter was so dependent, and so isolating.  As tiring as this is, it's pretty cool to be doing something again.

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! That's so exciting; I'm so happy for you!! Getting rid of stuff is the best way to restart your job anyway. Clear that clutter! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks gal! I'm being super slow about it, still clearing clutter and I've been at work about a month :)

      Delete